Apply Now – HEAT
Active-duty service members assigned to Joint Base Andrews, including Reservists called to Active Duty Status / Title 10, are eligible to apply for family housing at Liberty Park upon receipt of current PCS orders. Service members may be placed on the waitlist once a complete application including all the documents listed on the application checklist is received at the Liberty Park Office. Liberty Park at Andrews has also opened our doors to Other Eligible Tenants (OET) who have served or are currently serving our country as:
Military Housing Office (MHO) Application Requirements:
- In order to be referred by the MHO to Liberty Park you must agree to share your PII.
- The “sponsor” is you, the active duty member, NOT the point of contact at your new duty location.
- If you are coming from a Joint Base with the Navy/Army lead service, your current duty location will be found under Navy/Army, not Air Force.
- The site is public, so you can accomplish using your phone, tablet, personal or work computer.
- This site is connected to DEERS and uses your DoD ID# to validate your information.
- Retired Civil Service Employees must use HEAT as well in order to be referred to a Resident Specialist.
Once the MHO receives your HEAT application they will contact you with additional information and required forms needed prior to referring your application to Liberty Park.
MHO required documents for eligibility verifications are:
- Active-Duty Personnel – Copy of Orders
- National Guard and Reserve Members – Orders of documentation showing unit attachment.
- Federal Civil Service Employees – Proof of employment
- Retired Uniformed Service Members – Copy of DD 214
- Retired Civil Service Employee – Copy of SF 50
- Permanent Employees of DoD Contractors – Proof of Employment
MHO can also be contacted directly at 316.CES.Housing.Management.Office@us.af.mil if you have additional questions.